Monday, October 13, 2003

I've decided that a smoothie is a great idea. And it doesn't even have to have frozen yogurt in it to be good. You can eat it and say...I am eating FOUR fruits, which should really help me meet my food pyramid needs. And it is sweet, like dessert.
I must have a screw loose thinking that fruit can substitute for dessert. Mom...I hope you're not reading this. But then she would say..."That fruit is not fresh, it has all sorts of toxic chemicals in it. Get organic. Put spinach in your smoothie. You won't taste it." Actually, I am not hypothesizing. She actually told me to put spinach in my smoothie the other day. I'm thinking...Pink versus green. I guess I am still on the color stage as opposed to the health awareness stage. OH WELL. I am YOUNG. I am VIVACIOUS. I will probably pay dearly in the long run. Maybe not, I am already dealing with neck pain from stretching. And not the "pre-exercise stretch" that comes with healthy 3 times a week for 30 minute behavior, no no...a "Now that was a good sleep, and this will be a great stretch, yawn...UGH". Not good.

Right now I am killing the wee morning hours until I allow myself to sleep. Tomorrow night is my first 12 hour night shift. I just worked a 12 hour day today. Tying to adjust. I listened to wedding song possibilities with my engaged roommate. Watched Alias (taped) and Everwood. 1:57 AM. What to do next. I have almost been up 24 hours (ok 20.5 to be exact). Got up at 5:25 yesterday. I very much doubt that I will make it to 5. I'm giving myself 30 more minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home