Today I was thinking about crossing the line into boredom insanity, but I got a call for a job interview, so I will put it off another day. Here is a portion of a suggested list of things I could have done (one of those silly email forwards).
7. Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate suspiciously.
8. Read the dictionary backwards and look for any hidden messages.
9. Stare at people though the tines of a fork and pretended they’re in jail.
10. Write a short story using alphabet soup.
11. Make a list of things you have already done.
12. When your roommate is sleeping, place his or her hand in a bucket of water.
13. Write checks with Roman numerals.
14. Write ‘out to lunch’ on your forehead.
15. Explain the reasons why World War 2 started to your cat.
16. When queuing shout ‘giddy up’ and whip the person in front of you.
17. Start the conversation ‘I wonder what would happen if our knees bent the other way...’
18. Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
19. Bill your doctor for the time you spent in the waiting room.
20. When someone says ‘Have a nice day’, tell them you have ‘other plans’.
21. See how many clothes pegs you can clip onto your face.
22. Re-enact the sinking of the Titanic in your bath


1 Comments:
Kelly, I just wanted to tell you that I like the way you write, for some reason it makes me feel peaceful and calm. I am not sure why.
Post a Comment
<< Home