Friday, November 14, 2003

I am in a huge state of confusion about my life. I have a job working at the hospital, but it is hard and I don't like it. I have a job offer to go work at CareNow. I have to tell them by this Wednesday, it would start two weeks later. I have a meeting with an educator at my hospital because I want to talk to her about my job situation and I think she will be the most non-biased of all the people I could talk to without putting anyone on the defense or make them look down on me for thinking about quitting. I have a meeting with my missions pastor. I have a meeting with a recruiter from DISD for school nurse jobs - but a job wouldn't be available until next August. I have an email out to PISD to see if they have any jobs available because my mom keeps hounding me to ask if Plano has any and I keep telling her I doubt it, but maybe there is some merit to her telling me to ask. All of this is happening in the next 4 days and then I will have had to come to come sort of decision that will last for the next several months at least.

There is this show that my family has been watching called Joan of Arcadia. It is a spin off of the life of Joan of Arc. God comes down and talks to Joan and tells her things she should do. Like, hey Joan...I want you to take this difficult Chemistry class. Or hey Joan, go get a job at that bookstore. Despite the fact that God tells her just what to do and she ACTUALLY HEARS it...she still struggles with choosing to do what He said. OH YIKES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home