I have 10 minutes to blog. I am on a nice hour-long lunch break from my new job at CareNow. Has anyone heard of Gordon Lightfoot? My dad just stuck his record on the record player. Interesting.
So the past two times I have heard my neighbors watching movies it has been so loud...well more like vibrating bass, that I stuck my ear to the wall to hear what they were watching. So far it has been the 5th Element and Pirates of the Caribean. This is very exciting to me as these are two movies which I could watch over and over again. I really need to be friends with them.
So if anyone needs some wine glasses I know where you can get a lot for free. Just let me know.
Well, almost time to go back to work.
Oh, as I have just found out that a couple (whose wedding I was in) got divorced...I would like all of those currently married couples who are reading this to please read your vows with your spouse today as just a reminder. Thank you. Lets get that divorce rate down. I heard it is now 60%.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home