Thursday, June 22, 2006

Is it weird to give a couple money for a wedding present in the form of a refund from the phone company? I've got this refund from Telecom for $26.34 kiwi dollars on my last statement and I think the only way to get that money is to give the statement to my friends who can redeem it when they go back to Wellington. Money is money, right? =)

Movies I am looking forward to, for a multitude of reasons:
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
A Prairie Home Companion
The Last Kiss (new Zack Braff movie in Sept)
Word Play
Krrish

Things I need to do by the end of the month:
3.4 CEUs
thank you notes

I had the most delicious pear the other day. I don't think I've ever liked a pear as much as I did that one. The reason heaven is going to be so good is that we can just get fruit without having to buy it at the store and it will be fresh and sweet with none of this squeezing to see if it is ripe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home