As I have discussed with several people, I have come to the conclusion that I am in an "experiential" stage. I do not know how long this stage will last, and I do not know what things I will have done by the time it is over. I also want to say that nothing really suprises me anymore about people...besides probably brutal murders. Also, please be aware that the subheading on I Heart Huckabees is "an existential comedy"...to me this is a very interesting thing to say and it makes me want to watch the movie more. I feel that may be an appropriate subheading to my experiential stage.
Kelly, age 24
Her Experiential Stage
"an existential comedy"
Nod. Yes, thats it.
I really do not believe in existentialism. (I did read that book in high school, The Stranger.)
Its like on the highway to Tyler yesterday, this SUV randomly cuts all the way across oncoming traffic from its Eastwardly moving direction and plants itself in the grassy median headed into the Westwardly moving lanes, to what purpose and end I do not know. I yelled out the thought which I assumed must have been in the head of the crazed driver..."I do not believe in truth and law!" Clearly, for this person at this particular time in his or her life, believing in truth and law was not an option.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home