Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The New Zealand plans have been revived again. I lost the thrill of going the past month or so as my roommate has started "dating" a guy. I put "dating" in quotes because she is still supposedly on her no-dating-for-six-months sint. I think we all can come to the conclusion that she made an early return. But Jenn says that she cares more to live overseas for a year than she does to settle down and never have an overseas adventure. So, back to NZ...Jenn and I went out to dinner with a friend of hers (and now mine) and it was determined that he would accompany us on our adventure. I think this group is the perfect combination. Russell is actually going to delay his graduation from seminary (he lives in Georgia) to live for a year with us. Yes, I think we will all live together, but we will have ground rules. Jenn got her birth certificate, so now she can apply for a passport. Then we will all send for our visas together. We are making a list of all those who don't believe that we are really going. I don't know what will happen to those people in the end, but they will be proven wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home