Friday, March 12, 2004

I finally used one of those scanner, crop & enlarge machines in Target next to the photo counter. A fun experience to be sure. I enlarged a photo from when I was a freshman in high school. It is a pic of two close friends (Wendy and Karen) and me standing in the forest on a camping trip...but whoever took it stood rather far away. I fixed that problem with the handy machine and printed out 3 pics on a sheet - $5. I'm sure this could all be done on a computer, but I do not have a scanner and I knew this would be decent qualitly no matter what. I made a collage frame for one of the pics and I am sending it to Karen. Haven't made one of those frames in a while...made me want to get back into all my crafty stuff!

Oh bum. I was going to put a quote on my blog from a book that I just read, but I already gave the book back to my sister. That was dumb. Ok, well...all you out there...be anticipating a great line soon. (SOON? in Kelly's blog world? Ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home